The industry standard heavy duty foul weather jacket, renowned for its durability and performance in the harshest conditions. The Crew 211 jacket is our most popular jacket and is used for commercial fishing and industrial use worldwide. Developed for the demanding southern ocean south of New Zealand. The Crew foul weather jacket is class leading with features such as; adjustable neoprene cuffs and double PVC front and forearms. We have refined this jacket over many years with input from fishermen worldwide to make sure it suits your needs perfectly, without compromise. The Crew 211 matching foul weather bib overtrousers are the Crew 654, for full protection from the elements whenever you need it most.
As seen on The Deadliest Catch.
- Double layer front 650 gsm PVC
- Full-length heavy-duty reinforced YKK zip
- Velcro storm flap
- Drawstring storm hood
- Neoprene adjustable cuffs for water protection and comfort
- Shorter front to reduce bulk with a longer back for added water protection
- Featured in mostly Neon for hi-visibility for superior performance
- Double front PVC on the forearms and stomach
- Double welded seams