Some guides have an easy style that masks a wealth of earned knowledge and experience. Theyâ€™ve been there, done that, and loved every minute of it. Theyâ€™re not trying to impress anyoneâ€”thatâ€™s simply how they live. The Calda is a classic frame that doesnâ€™t try; it just looks cool just because it is. Named after the big flat off Key West Harbor where permit and barracuda roam in large numbers, see fish better in your Caldas.
A classic sunglass silhouette gets the BajÃo upgrade with stronger and lighter bio-based nylon frames enhanced with soft-yet-grippy rubber contact points. Our polarized lenses with proprietary LAPIS technology reduce glare and blue light transmission, making long days on the water far less strenuous on the eyes.
- Medium fitÂ
- Medium 6-base wrap design
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans; bio-based nylon is 10x stronger than petroleum-based plastic
- Choice of 6 lens colors in both glass and polycarbonate
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier