Some folks seem to have a shortcut solution to untie every knot people get themselves into. When a motor or a mood dies, these folks step in, and before you know it everything is all good once again. Never idle, always ready to help, no problem they canâ€™t solve. Put on the Nato, and maybe youâ€™ll see things differently, too. Named after the man, the myth, the legend and the flat he called home as a kid in Xcalak (pronounced ish-ka-lak), Mexicoâ€”represent a true pioneer when you don your Natos.
A bold, squared, statement frame that employs oversized temples to block sidelight and keep the focus on whatâ€™s in front of you. A large frame can be heavy, but not when itâ€™s made of our lighter and stronger castor-based bio-polycarbonate. BajÃo polarized lenses with proprietary LAPIS technology slice through glare for better fish-spotting, while blue light-blocking prevents eye fatigue to maintain visual acuity during marathon days in the sun.
- Large to extra large fitÂ
- Full 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Wide temples for maximum sun protection
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans; bio-based nylon is 10x stronger than petroleum-based plasticÂ
- Choice of 6 lens colors in both glass and polycarbonate
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier