Reminiscent of a Japanese dagger, the HZ6 is a tactical fixed blade designed by James Williams for CRKT. Owing to the SK5 carbon steel blade, this knife holds well to heavy use, despite its combat leanings. The blade is black powder-coated to resist wear and tear. The handle is black G10 and is designed for both a secure grip and to reflect the classic wrapped handles of Japanese daggers. The knife comes with a Boltaron sheath that accommodates several mounting options.
- SK-5 carbon steel holds an edge well
- Full tang provides strength
- Black coating improves corrosion resistance
- G10 handle provides grip in all conditions
- Durable Boltaron sheath with mounting options
- Blade Length: 6.50"
- Overall Length: 11.31"
- Blade Steel: SK5 Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.21"
- Blade Style: Trailing Point
- Blade Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Sheath Material: Boltaron
- Weight: 8.4 oz.