Forget the fine tip. The Razelcliffe Compact boldly challenges the blade shape norm. While this everyday carry folder’s stubby profile is its defining quality, the handle balances the look and feels exceptionally solid in-hand.
Designer Jon Graham of Cleveland, Tennessee—along with his brother Josh—have created several Razel knives before. But this design is pure Jon genius. Razor-like qualities combine with a chisel-like appearance combine to create the Razel. Add a Wharncliffe blade, make it the ideal size for an everyday carry, and the Razelcliffe comes to life. Jon gave it a deep finger choil and significant thumb friction grooves to improve the grip for both burly slicing and detailed shaving. A strong stainless steel pocket clip is the ideal finishing touch.
Slice, shave, chop, pare: the Razelcliffe Compact won’t skip a beat.
- Fast Opening: IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade fast
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Ultimate Durability: Stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Blade Length: 2.09" (53.04 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.33" (84.68 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.25" (133.35 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.112" (2.84 mm)
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe Razel
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: 2Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 3.30 oz. (93.55g)
- Designer: Jon Graham